Terms & Conditions
When you choose to book a float therapy session through The Float Room website you not only make us very happy but you are also subject to the following terms and conditions:
If you need to cancel your appointment please let us know at least 24 hours before your allocated floatation therapy session. You can cancel your session by;
Because appointment spaces are limited, we will charge $45 for any sessions cancelled within 12 hours of your allocated float therapy session.
This fee applies to web bookings as well as those redeeming vouchers, or those using the float membership.
• The Float Room will not replace or refund gift vouchers that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission
- Pricing and packages
• Prices and packages may vary or be discontinued without prior notice.
• We aim to keep the information on our website up to date, from time to time there will be changes made to the info shown here
- All prices listed are in New Zealand Dollars, currency conversion charges may be applied by your provider
- The Float Room accepts debit and credit card payments from both VISA and Mastercard though the secure payment gateway Paystation. Paystation is a trusted and secure gateway for online payment and a Paymark Partner. They meet the ongoing requirements for participation in the program and meet the high standards required by New Zealand banks.
Your payment details have the security offered by Paystation, a fully PCI DSS compliant certified Solutions Provider.
Terms & Conditions of The Float Room Memberships:
- The Float Room Membership monthly fee entitles the member to one float therapy session per calendar month
- Additional floats within that calendar month are offered at the special member price of $69 per floatation therapy (please contact us to book at the special member price)
- You can allocate your monthly float therapy session to another floater if you won’t be using it that calendar month
- You can choose to roll your floatation therapy session into the next calendar month
- The minimum membership period is 6 months
- If you choose to pay for your membership monthly, $69 will be charged to your card each calendar month
- Your membership will be suspended if your monthly membership payment hasn’t been received for 30 days
- Joining Fee is non refundable
There will be a $10 admin fee charged for any membership payments that are declined
- We make every effort to make sure our service and facilities are of a very high standard. Please make sure we are the first to know if you have a complaint on the day that you visit – we want your float therapy experience to be perfect.
If you’d rather put your complaint in writing, please send us an email. It may take a little longer to remedy your complaint, but we will respond within 14 days.
The minimum age floatation therapy at The Float Room is 16 years
Returns and Refunds
Unfortunately we are unable to offer a refund for float therapy services that have already been received.
We will consider refunding vouchers that have been purchased, or a membership that has been paid upfront. These situations are considered on a case by case basis, and are at the manager’s discretion.
Please note that there may be an admin fee charged.
Your privacy is very important to us. We do not retain your payment details, nor do we pass your information on to any other party. From time to time you may receive an email from us, please feel free to click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email to be removed from our database.
If you’d like to chat further about your privacy, please don’t hesitate to contact us
At The Float Room, we take every care to ensure the information on our website is accurate. Float therapy prices displayed are current at the time, they are in New Zealand dollars and can be changed without notice.
We do our very best to ensure that the content of the web site is accurate, complete, reliable, current and error free. The Float Room is not liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained on this website.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
The Float Room reserves the right to add and amend terms and conditions on this website at any time. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to refer to these before making a purchase on this website.